Introduction to fun learning with beth



 Hello! Bethany here, an ex early years professional and teaching assistant, helping you to create resources and activities for your class. As it is the first blog introducing the business thought I would do a little about the blog post. 


What is the purpose of my blog: The purpose of the blog is promoting my business and getting custom. I want to show that education can be fun and enjoyable

Why I want to start this online business: I am starting this online business as I have seen teachers getting stressed about the work load with little time they have. I want to take pressure of teachers and create fun and engaging educational resources and activities

What topics will I be covering: As I have knowledge with the primary curriculum and early years framework. I will be creating resources and activities around those curriculum

Thank you for taking time to read this blog. Hopefully you can support my business journey. See you next time with another post

Where to find me: 

TES: Fun learning with beth - Teaching Resources - TES

Instagram: Beth (@fun_learning_with_beth) • Instagram photos and videos

Tiktok: TikTok - Make Your Day

Facebook: Facebook

Comments